Watershed Function SFA Launch Retreat
November 9–10, 2016 — Berkeley City Club
The Watershed Function SFA retreat will be held at the Berkeley City Club at 2315 Durant Street in Berkeley, California. Invited participants are encouraged to register by going here: Registration Form
- Discuss recent East River field activities/sites and new SFA findings
- Learn about SFA collaborators’ activities
- Finalize Watershed SFA Supporting Science Questions, Three Year Milestones, and Priority Tasks.
- Ensure that all SFA team members and collaborators are aware of activities planned for each supporting science question; identify gaps or opportunities for leveraging
- Discuss SFA field safety, collaboration tools and other business items